Sunday 27 March 2011

26 March 2O11

Raining day
Be mummy call waking up on 11am.
Mummy date me to lunch together at Apex 

 My favourite  Spaghetti Bolognese
It din't taste like bolognese

Coke float 
Recently I'm fall in love with coke float but it is unhealthy drink. 
Better don't drink too much.

Fruit salad 
My mummy eating face xP

In the evening, I went to badminton again
with Ah Tat and Sky at TCH.
Had a crazy time with both of them!

After that, I having dinner with Sinjo, Mei Mei and Evon at SOS cafe.
Our small gathering 

Evon & Mei Mei
Mei always look mature 

 Sinjo & Mei
Sinjo always look cute ♥ children face

Evon & Me 
I look ugly in this photo :(
Evon look pretty and pretty  

Enjoy my dinner with them 
Wish to meet again soon :D

Enjoy my day with all my dear friends 

2 comments: