Saturday 26 March 2011

How to be a good sis?

I have no idea how to be a good sis?
What's the responsibilities need to done by a sis?
I have lot of question mark about that!

I have a brother!
But we have a different life and we're living at different place.
Sometime we just meet each other half a year.
I'm glad that we din't face any communication problem before 
although we're less contact with each others.

Photo of me and my brother in Year 2OO9
Time make things changed!
My brother is growing up, he is not a children anymore.
We can't stop what he want to do
but we're still worry that he getting into the wrong way.

My brother is savage, he won't listen to anyone included my mum and dad!
I have no idea what to do?!
How to tell he to differentiated between good and bad.
Arhhhhh... can anyone tell me what to do?!
I'm going to breakdown soon and I'm totally fail to be a good sis :'(
I lose communication with my brother right now!
I have no idea where to start?!
Lot of question mark!

This is what trouble me recently :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment