Saturday 5 March 2011

O3 March 2O11

Morning class for today.
First class of HHR, again Ms. Yuen be our lecture teacher.
Way she teaching is a bit different than others.
♥ her note
is simple and easy for us to memories.

After class, Lerzhen and Ean Ting are going back to their hometown.
Again I'm alone in hostel, I don't like to be alone :(
So, I date two of my best friends!
Debbie and Soon Yee 

We decide went to Gurney Red Box.
It cost me rm18++ not included buffet,
 is expensive!


The photos at Red Box 


Me 
Debbie & Soon Yee 
Me & Debbie 
Me & Soon Yee 


 After Red Box,
we having dinner at coffee shop that nearby to Deb hostel.
What I oddered for my dinner 
 The dishes taste delicious and I like it so much 
Is worth to cost me rm7++


After fetching Deb home,
I went to Soon Yee hostel to online.
Thanks to Soon Yee for helping me to format my notebook 


Enjoy my day with both of them 

No comments:

Post a Comment