Saturday 19 March 2011

18 March 2O11

Again I went to exercise!
Although my leg muscle is still paining but I'm still going.
Recently, I'm crazy for exercise!

In the afternoon, 
I went to badminton at TCH with Wendy, Tracy and Charles.
Such a long time din't meet up with Charles, my sifu :)
He seem changed a lot, in a good way :D 

 Wendy & Tracy 
 Charles :D
Enjoy playing with them.
There is lot of funny thing happen during playing 
Especially Tracy, she is funny!

We got a dessert after playing ♥  
Wendy prepared honeydew drinks for us to taste.
The taste still not bad, just need to add more flavour.
Love to taste it again 

The photo of my dear when driving motor :P
For the first time saw her driving motor :D
Hopefully, she won't angry me for sharing out this photo 

6 comments:

  1. hehe....wht i change leh?xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. More talkertive and active :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo...icic...haha...is good thng wat...wakaka,bt u seem din change?xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaa...dunno...din found yet:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~.~ I look funny~ >.< yoooo!!! Nevermind, since its funny, so u wont forgot what happened on that day. Wonderful memory installed~ :P

    ReplyDelete