Friday 18 March 2011

17 March 2O11

Awake on 7:15am to be ready for hiking.
My second time hiking at Natinal Park hiking.

My breakfast. Nasi lemak & milo 
Ping, what are you doing with the donuts?
Love below view  ♥
First time hiking with Ping Lau & Patrick
Me & Lerzhen  
Me, Lerzhen & Ping Lao
You two look sexy :P
 Again us three :P
The beach  ♥
 Me  ♥
 Sleep on beach :P
No Money No Honey :D
Enjoy hiking with them  
Wish to make it to Monkey Beach on next time!

After hiking, went to having lunch at Winter Warmer, Gurney
with Milk Phang, Ron Aw, Kiiyo Hui and Cool.
Mix fruit tea, smell good taste nice  
 Chicken Spagetti  ♥ My favourite
Ron Aw, thanks for the lunch  

I love to congrats to my friend Jaymond finally got his own cafe.
His cafe is just located at Ong Yi How, named SOS cafe.
Each of the foods and drinks is just rm2.99!!!
You guys can go and have a try  ♥ Support you Jaymond.

No comments:

Post a Comment