Thursday 24 March 2011

23 March 2O11

Busy day

Wake up in 8:2Oam to get ready to work.
My first points leaflets, from 9.3Oam to 1pm.
 At Penang Chinese Girl's High School.

Penang Chinese Girl's High School
Flyer of AIM MAX
Me :P
 Ean Ting :D
She look like PE teacher in this photo

 The place we standing during points leaflets.
I feel quite shy at the beginning, 
but after a first try everything is going smoothly :D
The job is relaxing and the working time is short.
For the salary, you'll satisfied with it 
Another working experience for me.

After that, having lunch at Greenland McDonald
with Ean Ting, Lerzhen, Jennwei, Patrick and Vance.

My first time bringing my car for car wash.
Look like snow around my car

I'm satisfied with their cleaning process.
Special muacks for Ean Ting and Lerzhen  

Night time, having dinner at Time Square new food court
with Eanting, Lerzhen, Jennwei, Yves and Ray.
There got lot of food choice!
And the environment quite class and nice, I wish to work at there :D
I need more $$$

Sand boil chicken rice, rm4.5O
 Watermelon juice, rm3.9O

The day is tiredness yet enjoyable 

No comments:

Post a Comment