Saturday 19 March 2011

19 March 2O11

Again I'm lazy to wake up in the early morning.

Noon time,
I went to PISA PC fair with Soon Yee.
One more day to go for the PC fair.
Thanks to Soon Yee for dating me go together, 
if not I will miss out the PC fair.

Penang Bridge 
The photo of Soon Yee when driving :D
This time the fair things is cheaper than last time.
Some of it is worth to buy :)
I bought two thing for myself, multimedia speaker and MP3WMA wireless.
Each of it cost me rm20.
For the MP3WMA wireless I should not buy it!
Just realize that without MP3 Player it can't be functioning 
and my car have no MP3 Player :(

After that, we having lunch at McDonald, Queesbay Mall.
Miss burger so much!!!
My Favourite  Fillet-O-Fish
While waiting Soon Yee :P
Thanks to Soon Yee for fetching me a long way 
Sorry for keep showing you the wrong direction today :(
I’m tiredness yet enjoyable at the time 

Dinner with mummy at Station Big A 
 My favourite again  Nasi Pattaya

Supper at Bagan Luar Char Koay Teow 
with Sky, Berry and Chin Ying.
The Char Koay Teow quit nice, I taste once before  
Just, now I'm still full yet for supper so I just odder for drink.
but I'm still enjoy chit-chat with them :D

Guys, ATTENTION PLEASE! 
No more topic for the past.
Just keep it as memories and just think about now and future :D
Be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment