Sunday 6 March 2011

O6 March 2O11

 Sunday
but I'm always lazy to wake up in the early morning.

Today, me and mummy went to SP The Store for shopping.
First, we having lunch at a restaurant.
I forgetten the restaurant name already.
Enjoy my lunch at there so much 
All the dishes is delicious and the prices is just normal price not expensive.

The photos to share with you guys 

Me and mummy 
My drink 
My food 
I bought myself a pair of new shoes.
I like the casual and sporty design 

In the evening, I went to badminton at TCH
 with Sky, Debbie, and Ziyou. 
Enjoy playing with them 
After badminton, 
we having dinner at Raja Uda TomYam 
One of my favourite 

Enjoy my Sunday 
Going back to Penang on tomorrow morning
but still done not thing for my TAT coursework ><
Jas~ Gambateh ↖(^ω^)↗ You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment