Saturday 5 March 2011

O5 March 2O11

Last day for practical at Mizi.
Finally I past through it in happy mood 

Miss every staff at there,
thanks to them for caring and helping me all the time 
really appreciate it!

There is only one thing I dislike at there,
The Mizi Boss!
Feel lazy to talk about it already
but I'm still appreciate that the boss allow me to went back early on today as I wish :)

I'm really enjoyable my practical at there.
Is relaxing and no pressure!
 Miss every single memories at there :)
 to visit Mizi again!

The photo of me 
I'm look tired and ugly in this photo

 to say
Home Sweet Home I'm back :D
Miss home and mummy so much 

Once I reach home,
again I hanging out with my buddy for supper :)
Miss my hometown buddy too.
Thanks to them for bringing me to taste the famous western food.
Cheap and yummy :D
The chicken chop that I odder just rm6++
The place is just located nearby to Kwang Hwa primary school.
You guys should go and have a try 


Opps, 3am now!
Blogging until miss out my sleeping time.
Off to bed, good night 

No comments:

Post a Comment