Friday 18 March 2011

16 March 2O11

Morning class for today.
Today Ms. Yuen given us the mid-term tips.
Just left a couple day for me to do revision,
so I better start ready for it. Gambateh! 

After class, Ean Ting is going back to her hometown.
Just left me, Lerzhen and new roommate Joanne at hostel.
We decide to hanging out together for the first time ♥

We went to Gurney Red Box with Ping Lau and Yves. 
This time it just cost me rm9, damn cheap!

After Red Box,
we having dinner at outside Gurney.
There are lot of choices that you can choose.
Kolo mee and soya beans  ♥
The mee is expensive, rm5!
No second try :(

Photo of the sky look during on the way back
Look cloudy and the wind sound so scaring.
Luckly no rain at the time we went back :)

The photo of me and Joanne  ♥
Our first take  ♥

Enjoy my day with them  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment