Saturday 9 April 2011

Life of a week practical

This blog should be updated on last week
but because there isn't enough time so I'm late updated.

By Ean Ting & Orange  
Finally I finished my practical at JL, Prangin Mall.
Everything just going smoothly, I'm enjoyable on the week :)
Practical at JL are more freestyle, not so strict as at Mizi.
But if you want me choose the place of working, I'll choose Mizi
because I enjoy working in busy time it let's time past faster.

Me ><
The JL boss wife treat us friendly and nicely.

At there, they also provide us each day a meal :)

The photo of the meal that I have ate  
In between 5 of it, 
Black Paper Chicken Chop taste the best  
I ate it twice :P

Draw by Zul
When Veron driving, first on his drive car :)
  below photo
Took on car ♥ look natural
Veron first odder. Finally he did it :D 
Me & Aisha   
Me & Poey Yi   
Me and Zul
Us   Group 2

 Life of me after practical   

28 March 2O11
Movie with Milk Phang  
World Invasion 

29 March 2O11
Having dinner at James Foo 
with Sky, Berry and Chin Ying   


 Chicken Maryland 
My first photo with Chin Ying   
Done by Sky & Berry 
Special for you Deb   Happy Birthday
By Sky
Comment on my hostel wardrobe

3O March 2O11 
Overnight at Sarah hostel  
Cooked by Sarah 
 She's cooking great!
Enjoy my dinner with Sarah, Veron, Jupiter and Jovan :D

31 March 2O11
Again hanging out with Sky, Berry and Chin Ying.
Unfortunately because running of time, 
we can't wait for the coming of Fish Leong.
But we still having fun on that day   
 First, crazy photograph at my hostel room
 then take a walk at 1st Avenue and having dinner near by Love Lane :D


1st Avenue
 Berry VS Sky
Place that I having dinner 

O1 April 2O11
Having dinner at New Lane with mummy   
We ate a lot of food. 
I'm gaining weight again! 
After dinner, 
I went to sunrise McDonald to meet with Jack.
Long time din't chit-chat with he.
Finally he is in a relationship   


That's all for my practical week. 
Just a simple updated  

No comments:

Post a Comment