Saturday 9 April 2011

O3 April 2O11

LOV3LY SUNDAY
Again I din't make it to Apollo with mummy.
Again and again I'm lazy to wake!

My uncle (mummy brother) is back from Singapore :D
Feel great to hang out with mummy and uncle 
because my uncle is seldom came back.
 Noon time, we went to shopping at Pacific.
My uncle love to shopping at there.

See how cool is my mummy when driving 
Having lunch at Life 1 
The menu 
The design of the menu is special, just like a calendar.
Oriental fried rice with kapitan chicken 
 See my mummy eating face

A LITTLE SURPRIS3!
Appear of Jack Neo and Mark Lee :)
I din't realise that they are coming propaganda for their new movie.
I'm going to watch the movie soon.
The only photo that took by me :D
 In fitting room xD
In car 
 Thanks to mummy for bought me this  
Sweet box of Sponge Bob 
Unfortunately I have no chance to took the photo of my uncle.
Maybe next time!
That's all for it 

No comments:

Post a Comment