Friday 15 April 2011

11 April 2O11

Tomyam gathering with Mei Mei, Beng Chang and Steven.
Enjoy chitchat with them.

Beng Chang
One of my secondary school best friend.
What to describe about he?
Em. I don't know!
Anyway, he is a nice guy :)
Just only one complaint about he.
Never be punctual!!!
I hate to wait, especially waiting for a guy!
Good luck for he recent study and work 

Mei Mei 
My primary and secondary school best friend.
Mei, we are always on your side.
Don't worry, just be happy  Cheer up

Steven :)
Hm. Actually I'm not so close with he during secondary school.
But, recently we become more familiar with each other.
When I'm free will meet you at night market.

Below are pictures of past memories. Year O9

Patrick & Beng Chang... lolz
Mei Mei
Me & Mei Mei
Am I good looking in short hair? o.O

Mei, still remember it? lolz 

Will meet again soon :)
Can't wait for our next gathering 

No comments:

Post a Comment