Monday 11 April 2011

Life at Penang

O3 April 2O11
Movie with Ean Ting, Lerzhen, Yves, Jennwei, Ray and Ping.
The 'HOP'
The rabbit is cute  enjoy watching this movie 


O4 April 2O11
Having dinner at Northam with Ean Ting, Orange, Jennwei and Yves.
My first time having dinner at there.


Sweet and sour fish with rice
Ean Ting... rfrf
Jennwei... hiao post ^^
Us  at Northam
After dinner, we went to Strait Quay 


ME 
Orange, looking for something? 

Lerzhen, me and Ean Ting  
The night view of outside Strait Quay


O5 April 2O11
 Having lunch at Fish Market, Gurney 
with Ean Ting, Sarah, Ivan, Jupiter, Yeow, Enson and Veron.

The menu
The mushroom soup  
We are going for the promotion of Fish and Chip. 
The promotion price is just only rm6.99!
Photo of them :P
After lunch we take a walk at outside Gurney :D

Our happy man... ENSON xD
Yeow
Veron. See his nose...lol
Sarah & Ean Ting (Mother&Daughter)  
Ean Ting VS Jupiter



O6 April 2O11
Early celebration for Chin Yeow Birthday at Sarah house.
Happy 1OO4 to Chin Yeow 
Feel great that O58 & O59 can gather together for the celebration.

After celebration, went to 11:55pm movie 'Just Go with It'
with Ean Ting, Lerzhen, Kym, Nyee Ooi, Jennwei, Yves, Ping, Wves, Ray and TKW.
Lovely+funny movie  





O7 April 2O11
Crazy photograph at hostel room.
Especially with Joanne  

Orange


Me & Joanne 

Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
See what Joanne did to me...I look ugly ><
Joanne, Ean Ting & Orange

At night, we went to movie again! 7pm movie 'Rio' 
with Ean Ting, Lerzhen, Kym, Hahaxixi, Jennwei, Yves, Ray, Wves and Ping.
Lot of funny part in this movie  
After movie, we went to padang to having dinner.
Again my first time having dinner at there!

Am I look fat in this photo?
Hahaxixi :D 



O8 April 2O11
Went to U-park with Lerzhen, Ean Ting and Kym.
First time went with Kym :)

Guess what?
A uncle asking us go for a blind date. 
That is my first time met such thing, crazy and funny!


The photo took at U-park 
Me :D
 My shadow  Peace
 
 Us 
After exercise, 
we went to our new home at Penang for cleaning.
Finally, we found our HOME.
Kym & Orange 
We almost done the cleaning!
Can't wait for the day we move in 

In the evening, 
went to swimming with Lerzhen and Ean Ting at new home.
Wish swim often after move in, keep fit...keep fit!

After swimming


Me & Lerzhen
 Lerzhen, me and Ean Ting 
 Our dinner ♥ Burger
 Me...lol
Enjoy my life at Penang 
Just to share part of my college life.
Life of college changed me a lot :)
♥ my college friend

No comments:

Post a Comment