Sunday 17 April 2011

Happy+Tired Day

13 April 2O11
The day me, Ean Ting and Lerzhen move in to new HOME.
Miss every single memories at Burmahtel.

While waiting for Ean Ting & Lerzhen,
I went to lunch with Hahaxixi & Joanne 
For the first time having lunch with Joanne.

Mi udang 
Hahaxixi 
again she don't want to show her face.
Joanne :P
Lerzhen & Ean Ting
Look to their hand!! lolz
Me & Lin May 
Moving is really tiredness.
Some more the hot day make me sweat a lot!
Luckily got helping hand from Lin May, Hyin Yeap and Ping Lau.
if not three of us will spending more time to done everything. 


Midnight, went to supper at Subaidah
with Ean Ting, Lerzhen and Lin May.

Lerzhen xD
Ean Ting ♥ Roti Tidur 
Lin May :)
First night at new house was not bad!
Sleep in the air-con room, feel like staying at hotel
but we still need a fans at room.
If not I can't imagine for the monthly electric bill!

14 April 2O11
First time swimming in the afternoon with Ean Ting and Lin May .
Two of them swim well.
I wish to swim well as them one day :)
Noon time, we having lunch at CRC, Penang.
Tomyam Fried Rice 
 Fried Ice-cream  
 Lerzhen
 Ean Ting   
 
Lin May 
After lunch, we went back to hometown :D


Home Sweet Home I'm BACK    
At night, me and mummy went to Malay Market.
We bought lot of snack for dinner!
The Malay food is cheap and delicious, 
guys who never taste before should go and have a try :) 


The photos that I took at there

That's all for it.
Stay tuned for my next post 

No comments:

Post a Comment