Tuesday 6 September 2011

Journey of KL ♥

Started my sem holidays at KL with mummy ♥

1 September 2O11
Having breaskfast at Dunkin Donuts ♥
 
We continue driving to Boulevard Hotel, KL after breakfast.
The hotel is just located beside Mid Valley.
You just need to talk a few walk from hotel to Mid Valley, is convenient :)
The hotel lobby
After done of check-in
Lunch at Room Eighteen ♥
 BBQ 3 Combo ♥
Dinner at Nyonya House ♥
Mummy ♥
Dry carry chicken mee
The taste is not the taste that I expect to be :(
Having drink at Starbuck ♥

2 September 2O11
The KTM
We are taking KTM to KL Central and transit to LRT to Bukit Bintang. 
I more prefer to travel by LRT 
cause the speed of KTM is not that fast as LRT! 
My lunch ♥
Dinner at Din Tai Fung, Mid Valley ♥
The restaurant is always full of customer!
To dine in at there, we need to take number and wait for their calling.
The cucumber taste really best ♥
Mummy and me ♥
All the dishes at this restaurant taste really best ♥


My dessert yoghurt ice-cream ♥
A cup change to a bowl
Brotzeit not allow bringing outside food :(

3 September 2O11
Day to check out ♥
Everytime to KL we sure went to IKEA  ♥
I wish that my room can be like this
Simple and nice ♥
End of my journey at KL ♥
In this journey, we just keep eating and shopping. That's all!
Not thing special but I enjoyable at the moment of shopping a lot ♥
Thanks to Mummy ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment