Wednesday 7 September 2011

Ean Ting Hometown ♥ Parit Buntar

5 September 2O11
This is my second time drive alone to her hometown.
This time I reach there smoothly without lost on the way :D  

Having lunch at kopitiam
Wan Tan Mee ♥
The noodle taste like hand make noodle, quite nice :)
Sauna ♥
The sauna at Parit Buntar that I always mention about it. 
I just want to show the sauna room :P
The hot water made with ginger 
The coconut drink
At there you also can order for other snack like 
grilled potato, sausage and so on ♥ 

Having some ice-cream after sauna ♥
Each time after sauna sure I feeling sleepy.
Anyway sauna is good for skin, that's why I like sauna so much ♥  

Our dinner ♥
Both of us take over much ingredient ><
We can't finish it!
After dinner, Ean Ting bring me round the kampung with motor ♥ 
We some more ride to the darkness street ~~~o(>_<)o~~~
Anyway I ♥ the experience 
cause I will never have such chance to do it at my hometown!
Our supper ♥ Bus Station Nasi Lemak
Mine one ♥ Chicken and egg
Ean Ting one ♥ Chicken and sotong

Web-cam ♥ 
:D
Good night ♥

6 September 2O11
Our breakfast ♥
The dishes cooked by Ean Ting mummy ♥
The pumpkin taste really nice ♥ 
I can't stop myself from keep eating it! 
 Ean Ting make me the milo ♥
After breakfast, Ean Ting bring me round the paddy ♥
But the time we go is late and the weather is hot :(
Next time we will try to make it early :)
 Hiao po ♥
Ean Ting make me the Apple Rojak ♥
Me and Ean Ting ♥
That's all ♥
Enjoy my day with Ean Ting rf 

No comments:

Post a Comment