Saturday 19 February 2011

Parit Buntar

 to share with you guys about a place, Parit Buntar.

Parit Buntar is just a small town.
Although there have no tall building and big shopping mall 
but the environment is nice, the place bring me fresh air and green.

I went there twice before 
My first visit to there is by driving, a long way to drive.
It's took me one and half hour to reach there.

Fun things that I can do at there is keep eating from day to night.
All the cheap and delicious food can't stop me from keep eating 

There is one thing that I can't do at my hometown!
Travelling around with motor without wearing helmet :P
I wish to do it again ♥ 
It make me feel relaxing and enjoyable. 

One more place to share with you guys,
Sauna at Parit Buntar 
The prices is cheap and worth!
Overall of it just cost me rm9++
I love the environment ♥ is relaxing.

Thanks to Ean Ting for sharing everything to me at there  
Is a nice memories,  to be there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment