Friday 18 February 2011

New Blog

Hello guys, Jaslyn here :)
Once again I created a new blog for myself and this is my second blog 

The reason I  blogging is because of... 
it is a suitable place for me to sharing out all my memories in my life.
No matter it is happiness or sadness,  to share it with you guys.

Now is Year 2O11, Rabbit Year.
I wish to be happy everyday and keep smilling always  xD
Try to think positive all the time and no emo.

Other than that,
I wish to pass all my exam paper and 
also wish to travel overseas, I do enjoy travelling a lot 

Finally, I wish to slim down!
I'm keep repeating the same word but until now still din't success yet :(
Hopefully I can make it one day :D

The most important thing for me to do right now is
be enjoy in my college life  
Left 1 more year to go...
Dear collegeous, let's add oil together ↖(^ω^)↗↖(^ω^)↗

No comments:

Post a Comment