Saturday 6 August 2011

3O July 2O11 ♥ My Birthday Day

Noon time, having the celebration with mummy at Summer Ice 
This year mummy bought me a NIKE sport shoes and a bag as birthday gift.
Love the gift so much 

Photo of me and mummy with the birthday cake 
Mummy also sang me the birthday song ♥ funny and sweet
Love Mummy  Muack

Night time, having my celebration with my buddies at SOS cafe 
Dear buddies who attend to my birthday party:-
Eve, Pigxian, Xue Ting, Chin Mei, Evon, Sok Hoon, Sinjo, Louis, Pei Theng,
Wendy, Tracy, Stanton, Charles, Melyn, Steven, Eric, Sky and Jack.

Special place for me :$
and
Fish and Chip  prepared by Jaymond
I'm Happy xD
My birthday cake and the cup cakes ♥ ♥ 
The champagne prepared by Jaymond too :)
All Peace 
Flower face 
Best friend forever 
73O 
Cheer 

I'm really appreciate for all the surprise and birthday gift 
Another memorable birthday in my life 
Love my buddies ♥ Muack

No comments:

Post a Comment